Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Eddie Vedder!!

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Eddie Vedder.
Love, love, love, looooooooove. He is one of my idols.
There are very few people on this Earth that I love more than Eddie Vedder. No shame.
 He is a 90's alternative/hard rock icon. He is my 90's alt/rock God.  I have always been on Team Pearl Jam and Team Eddie Vedder... and that's something that will never change. He inspires me. His lyrics can be somewhat dark... very personal... often bizarre, and sometimes don't make any sense... they can be a bit political at times... but they are beautiful. And wonderful. And often thought-provoking. His lyrics are meaningful. I think he is a lyrical genius. I love that he is not afraid to speak his mind (even if I sometimes don't agree with what he has to say). I admire his charitable work and the fact that he supports a lot of causes. I think his voice is amazing and the music he creates (and helps create) is superb (yes, even his ukulele album!). He's just one of my favorite people... one of my favorite people of all-time. I admire him as a musician and I admire him as a person. 

Yes, I am an Eddie Vedder fangirl... again, NO SHAME!!

Happy 48th Birthday, Eddie!!



Peace, Love, & Vedder,
~Lizzy Lepp  

No comments:

Post a Comment