Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy 53rd Birthday, Hutch!!

Today would've been Michael Hutchence's 53rd birthday! 
(In America, that is... his Australian (actual) birthday was yesterday. Massive time difference! 18 hours, I think?!)

I'm not going to get all mushy... I went on full mushy mode 2 months ago in a previous post (Remembering Michael Hutchence) This post will be short and simple: a few picture, some music/videos, and maybe a few words.

My Aquarian brother
 Pure perfection, indeed...



My Mother wanted to contribute a few things to this blog, as she has taken a temporary break from the internet:

"R.I.P. Michael Hutchence... you are truly missed!"


Happy 53rd Birthday, Michael... we INXS fans miss you dearly





Peace, Love, & Michael Hutchence,
~Lizzy Lepp 

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
    Latex Mattress by Natural Mattress Matters

    ReplyDelete