Thursday, November 22, 2012

This is what you need...

Now that I've completely bummed everyone out with my previous post (Remembering Michael Hutchence), I think we are in dire need of a good time!! Well, maybe not in dire need... but a good time is a must. So here we go!! 

Australia and the U.S.A. now share the same date
November 22nd. 
This post is not going to focus on text, like the previous one... this post will consist of pictures of Michael as well as INXS, and an INXS Spotify playlist that I've made. We're going to honor/remember Hutch, as well as honor/remember INXS with Michael. No mushy stuff... just some visuals and some rad tunes. It's what we need. I want this blog to load as smoothly as possible, so I will limit the pictures to only a few... or maybe just set them all as 'small'. haha! 

Let's have a good time...
 (I do NOT own any of these photos... please don't sue my ass!)




Peace, Love, & Michael Hutchence,
~Lizzy Lepp


P.S. - Spotify doesn't have "Elegantly Wasted"... that's why the playlist lacks songs from that album!

No comments:

Post a Comment